Online Appointments & Repeat Prescription Ordering
With the pace of modern life it’s not always convenient to book, change or cancel appointments or request repeat prescriptions in person or on the phone during practice opening hours. Vision Online (VOS) expands the services we can offer our patients, and allows them to manage their appointments when they want, from any location. If you are interested to register for these services, please complete an Online Services Registration Form when you are next in the practice. Once the practice has enrolled you, you can create an account online and then you are able to access these services.
If you have already registered you can access your account via this link: www.patient-services.co.uk
There are many reasons why we have chosen to use Vision Online Services:
- Ease demand on busy practice reception desks.
- Patients don’t have to queue at the practice or on the telephone.
- Patients can manage their appointments outside practice opening hours.
- Patients can access their appointments from home, at work or any location with internet access.
- Reduce DNAs (Did Not Attend) by making it easier for patients to cancel or change appointments.